Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just an average holiday

During the holidays, there was nothing much to do as my mother does not want to bring me and my brothers out. My father is overseas and my dog is not around because he is currently staying in a special hotel for dogs. Everyday, I would like to play with my dog but because now he is away there is nothing to do other than watch television or play the computer games. If my mother could just bring me and my brothers out, I would be overjoyed. I would just wish all of you a very joyful September holiday:)

3 comments:

  1. erm.. WHY is yr dog at a hotel???

    ReplyDelete
  2. cause my father is scared that ozzy might get sick and the maid would not be able to solve the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete