Thursday, September 10, 2009

Holiday post

This is my first holiday post and I was very happy on last Monday as my father had finally come back from Korea. He went overseas for about one month but the only bad thing is that he is going off again to Brazil for about 4 weeks or more. This would also mean that I only have a short time to see him and I fell sad about it. When he came back, he gave me and my brothers some souvenirs and got a many expensive items from one of the shops that he happened to pass by. The salesperson told him that after purchasing the items, and if my father could some how found out that it was an imitation, he could send it back to Korea via delivery and get a full refund. Upon hearing this, my father bought a lot of branded stuff to give to his friends and relatives. I wish I could spend as much time as I can with my father once he returns from Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment