Saturday, June 27, 2009

My birthday!(Final holiday post)

Yesterday, on the 26Th of June, it was my birthday and I got really excited cause I was going to watch the latest Transformers movie 'Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen'. The only bad thing was that my father could not come along as he was busy at work so my maid came instead. After around 3 o'clock, my mother came to pick up my brothers, maid and I. When we reach there, it was still quite early before the movie was going to start so we went to have dinner. We went to eat Japanese spaghetti which was quite nice. It was still about an hour before the movie started and my mother asked us to go play at the arcade. I was so excited cause usually my mother would not want me to go play at the arcade. Anyway, this time she really surprised me and so I went to play. Soon, my mother came back and told us that the movie was going to start soon and we quickly rushed for a quick toilet break and then to get our popcorn and stuff. luckily, when we went to watch the movie, it has not started yet and everyone was still selling down. During the movie there was a lot of action and the movie was fantastic. I had really enjoyed my holiday and birthday and hope that everyone had fun too!

5 comments: