Saturday, June 27, 2009

2nd last holiday post

A few days ago, my mother and my brothers went out for lunch. This lunch was something different cause we went out for a buffet! We went to have a good seafood buffet with a small variety of food. But, all the food there was very nice and I just kept going for many rounds of the food. They had some fresh oysters which I liked very much and some Japanese food along with Chinese and different kinds. After eating as much as we wanted, we went for some desert and some marshmallows with chocalate from a gigantic chocolate fountain. After eating alll that food, I felt that there was no much to eat over ther as most of the things there were only about 31/2 star. I think that next time I could go for a better buffet at differrent places.

No comments:

Post a Comment