Friday, March 27, 2009

I have to tell you something.......

I am sure after many people have seen my blog they will think that I am a really huge Patrick Star fan which I am but they also think about one thing it is that they think I love blogging as I make new posts very often and if you checked my dates of my posts, you will find that I have been posting almost everyday but don't think that I do nothing but blogging, I also got my own stuff to do so do not think I am a blogger freak. Um oh yeah please follow my blog please please please please........ I really must get a lot of followers.

2 comments:

  1. I will follow your blog. Can you also follow my blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wee shaun, I have to know your blog url before I can follow your blog. So please tell me your blog URL now.

    ReplyDelete