Sunday, February 8, 2009

The second last chinese new year day!

It's the second last day of Chinese New Year and for this year, there was a great lion dance performance! It was the best one yet! I was preparing for the day when I heard loud banging noises coming from the ground level from my condominium. I got really excited and quickly ran down to watch the performance. When I got there, the lion dancers were preparing for the performance. After several minutes, a lot of people came down and the whole place was extremely crowded. The performance had finally started and had stared and the performers excitedly. The loud symbols, cow bells and drums started playing. There was a lot of loud noises and banging sounds. The lions started coming out and the dragons to. For the finale, the performers got one of the lion dancers to climb up a wooden pole and and pull out a scroll with a Chinese saying. Everyone had enjoyed the performance even me! I was such a memorable Chinese new year this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment